Dec 15, 2012

This week, from net-a-porter.

I decided to start this new 'section' of my blog in which I'll post from net-a-porter every week, mentioning what caught my eye.
This way I can keep up with the new trends and share more of my personal style with all of you.
Let's get started with this previous week.



I wouldn't use these the way net-a-porter paired them, but I can understand what they went for. However, I see them as a classic way to sophisticate a daily look, and I'd pair them with a great pair of jeans and a nice shirt or sweater.



I managed to get my hands on these before they sold out, and I can't wait for their arrival. Isabel Marant's sneakers quickly became a must and they're a fashion statement world wide.
Ps: You can still get these in white/blue in US' net-a-porter





Leather and lace dress from Mason by Michelle Mason
I'm a dress lover, but I don't own many. This sophisticated piece makes me want to go out to a nice restaurant and enjoy a great meal, looking beautifully put together.
I'd put a black blazer over it and some high black pumps for a killer confidence.


Coated cotton-jacket from Burberry London
Dark jackets will always be, in my opinion, the best pieces of clothing we can buy. We can use them everyday, they're confortable and they can last a lifetime if they're made with quality fabric and, mostly, if you take good care of them.
I'd use this one with ankle black booties and white jeans (or even with the Isabel Marant sneakers).



You can pair this with almost everything, for a chic, sophisticated look or a confortable, weekend outfit. I suggest the way they pared it, shown above with Mason by Michelle Mason skirt.


This skirt is perfection. I can't get over how angelic it looks, just soft and light. I'd pair it with a white shirt tucked underneath and a nice pair of wedge sandals, or even glam it up with jewelry and black pumps.


Not a LBD (little black dress) but a gorgeous one. Once again, Chloé went for a light fabric, easy to use and look good in. I'd go for the wedges, once again, but you can also pair it with flats for a more daily look or with classic heels, and don't forget to use a nice bracelet to pull the look together.
Doesn't it remind you of cool Summer nights?


Let's talk about intimates. Whether you want to surprise your husband or just feel sexy, this bra is the perfect option. I believe everyone should have at least one pair of underwear that makes them feel good and confident, as it's proved it can improve your self-esteem.
Agent Provocateur didn't disappoint (as usual), and this is a great investment for your future life.
It's also black, the color that suits everyone and makes everything look mysterious and appealing, with a delicious darkness.

To wrap it up, I'll leave you with two more items, a blazer from Alexander Mcqueen (also known in my life as God) and Mason by Michelle Mason.
Thank you, and have a great weekend.

Sharp-shoulder crepe peplum jacket from Alexander Mcqueen



Lace-paneled ponte mini dress from Mason by Michelle Mason

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © fashion breath
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com