Dec 19, 2012

Opening the latest addition to my closet!

I've been trying to get these babies ever since the trend started, and it was being impossible. They were literally sold out worldwide, and I couldn't get a hold of them no matter how hard I tried.
It's weird though, because you either love them or hate them and I know a lot of people find them horrible. In my opinion, they're a confortable way to pull a city look together, and they're an amazing addition to everyone's collection.
I purchased them a week ago, as soon as they arrived at net-a-porter's website and I managed to get them before they sold out (again, in less than an hour).
Here are the photos of the packaging and how they arrived!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © fashion breath
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com