Dec 26, 2012

Current wants/needs


Here's what I want/actually need t at the moment.
Aqui está o que eu quero/preciso de momento.
From my bucket list you have a pair of Alexander Mcqueen boots (in black), Christian Louboutin shoes and (sigh) a Chanel Bag.
On the 'to get' part is a simple, elegant ring, a black dress, knee high boots, a nude lip product (look at that Burberry packaging!) and a black blazer.
I also decided to add a Chanel nail polish (the one above is in Black Satin).

Update: I'm going to New York this weekend. I'll upload a haul when I come back! :)

Da minha "bucket list" (o que quero antes de morrer) encontra-se um par de botas do Alexander Mcqueen (em preto), sapatos Christian Louboutin e (suspiro) uma mala da Chanel.
Na parte 'o que comprar' incluí um anel elegante e simples, um vestido preto, botas altas pelo joelho, um batôm nude (reparem na embalagem da Burberry!) e um blazer preto.
Decidi também adicionar o verniz da Chanel na cor Black Satin.

Update: Vou passar a passagem de ano em Nova Iorque. Quando voltar mostro tudo o que comprei! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © fashion breath
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com