Oct 28, 2012

A fashion must have.

We've all heard about the fashion must haves. The LBD, a nice purse, a great blazer, black pumps, a fashionable suit... The list goes on and on, and little by little I find myself checking some of those off.
My last purchase was this:



Above: Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 in monogram

If you're planning on getting one, keep in mind that this french, luxurious brand is cheaper in France and more expensive in the US. Nevertheless it's an amazing addiction to your closet and it's a great investment as long as you take good care of it.

photos taken by me

I thank Marc Jacobs so much for giving me the opportunity to design a shoe for Louis Vuitton, but the thing that broke my heart most was when they said, 'You're finished. The shoe's finished.' ~Kanye West

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © fashion breath
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com